The Select Committee on School Facilities is the legislative body that oversees the School Facilities Commission and SFD, approves the spending of state funds on school-facilities projects, and makes recommendations to the Legislature on funding for school facilities throughout Wyoming.
The Committee consists of 10 members; five appointed by the President of the State Senate and five appointed by the Speaker of the House.
No more than four of the five committee members -- from either the house or senate -- may belong to the same political party.
Select Committee Members
Vice Chair Republican
R. J. Kost
Select Committee Reports & Meeting Materials Archive
- May 18, 2010 Report/Meeting Packet (Download)
- June 23, 2010 Report/Committee Packet
- July 20, 2010 Report/Meeting Packet
- August 24, 2010 Report/Meeting Packet
- September 15, 2010 Report/Meeting Packet
- November 16, 2010 Report/Meeting Packet