AiM - Facilities Management Software
AiM is a web-based software that allows the State Construction Department to monitor appropriations and expenditures associated with capital construction, major maintenance, and component projects.
AiM is a password-protected system, and is separated between our two divisions School Facilities and Construction Management. For access to either, please fill out one of the user request forms below according to the division you'll be working with.
School Facilities - Tenant 1
Training Guides - SF Tenant 1
- AiM Database Update Request_January 2020
- Consultant Invoice Manual (Security Project)_2018
- External Charge Manual (Major Maintenance Expenditures)_2018
- Payment Application Manual (Capital Project)_2018
- Planned Work Order Manual (District Facility Plans)_2018
- Security Planned Work Order (District Facility Plans) Manual 2019
Construction Management - Tenant 2
Training guides and videos, specific to the Construction Management Division portion of AiM are coming soon.