Announcements and Public Notices
Wyoming Facility Maintenance and Physical Security Conference - Event Registration
The State Construction Department is hosting the Wyoming Facility Maintenance and Physical Security Conference this November 12th and 13th at the Casper Event Center. This conference will provide education on modern best practices in facility maintenance as well as opportunities to network with your peers and workshop your successes and struggles together. This is open to all administrators, facility maintenance personnel, and contractors from school districts and state agencies to county hospitals and local municipalities and any Wyoming facility in-between. Register today!
Notice of Intent to Renumber the Rules and Regulations of the School Facilities Commission
The School Facilities Commission will be renumbering its Rules and Regulations in order to better reflect the organization of the State Construction Department and the Programs that pertain to school facilities and capital construction. In the future, the SCD will be able to promulgate rules that apply to all three divisions of the Department: Construction Management, School Facilities, and Operations under SCD’s Agency Number (027) as Program 0002.
- Notice of intent to adopt rules
- Statement of principal reasons
- Proposed reorganized rules (clean)
- Proposed reorganized rules (strike-through)
- Interested persons may present their views on the intended action by submitting written comments to the State Construction Department at 700 West 21st St. Cheyenne, WY 82002 or by providing comments electronically to email@example.com. Written comments will be accepted until 5:00pm on November 4, 2019.
- Interested persons who wish to express their views on the intended action in person may attend the public hearing on this rule reorganization that will be held prior to the School Facilities Commission meeting in Jackson on November 6th from 8:30am to 9:30am.